Episode 50: 2015 Awesome Awards
What’s in Episode 50?
We recap the amazing, astonishing and awe-inspiring marketing feats of 2015 by presenting the winners of our second annual Awesome Awards. Slap on your Apple Watch and hit play on the new Adele album because we’re about to give out some hardware!
Need some reference material when listening to this episode? Check out these links:
- Episode 47: Google Cardboard
- Here Is Toyota’s Full 5-Minute Spot With Marty McFly and Doc Brown
- By the Numbers: 60 Amazing Snapchat Statistics
- Why Johnson’s ‘So Much More’ Is The Commercial of the Year
- The Story Behind the Design of Starbucks Red Holiday Cups
- Evolving the Google Identity
- These Eerily Lifelike Crash Test Dummies Aren’t Quite What They Seem
- Acura – The Test
- Why the Jurassic World Website Rules the Viral Marketing Universe
- The Brilliance of Star Wars’ Marketing Campaign: It’s All About You
- Vodafone Red Light Application-Between Us Case Film
- Volvo Trucks – Look Who’s Driving feat. 4-year-old Sophie (Live Test)