Episode 134: Would You Buy or Sell These Brand Efforts
What’s in Episode 134?
We riff on a range of recent marketing and branding efforts—from the unleashing of the Seattle Kraken to breakfast Mac & Cheese to Planters’ rapidly aging Baby Nut.
Need some reference material when listening to this episode? Check out these links:
- Seattle’s newest club merchandise is a monstrous success
- Is Mac & Cheese for breakfast actually an actual thing?
- Planters killed Mr. Peanut only to replace him with a fast-aging baby
- 20th Century Fox Television logo drops some significant weight
- Fortnight turns classic commercial against Apple as it goes rogue
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
VOICE YOUR HUMAN OPINION!